On this page , we have shared the official link to download Magisk Manager Flash File ROM (Firmware) on your pc. Magisk Manager Firmware shared in a zip/rar package, that contains Flash File, Flash Tools, Usb driver and How to Flash Manuals. The file helps you fix dead boot, hanging logo, update error problem.
How To Install Magisk Manager Flash File (Firmware)
- Download and extract Magisk Manager Firmware on your computer.
- Install MediaTek USB Driver on your computer.
- Download and extract SP Flash Tool
- Now, Open SP Flash Tool.
- Now, click to Scatter Loading icon and locate Firmware.
- After choosing the right Flash File then click to Start Button.
- Now connect your Smartphone via a Usb cable. Make sure your smartphone is Switch Off.
- Wait few minuit until green bar show.
Why Need Magisk Manager Firmware
[*] Unbrick : If your Magisk Manager device is brick by flashing worng firmware, then the flash file (Firmware) helps you to Unbrick your smartphone.
[*] Bootloop: The Flash File (Firmware) helps you to fix Bootloop issu.
[*] Fix LCD Issu : Lcd/Display issu will be solve by flashing to this file.
[*] Hanging logo : If your Magisk Manager device is still Hanging logo then the Flash File ROM (Firmware) helps you to fix hanging logo.
[*] Reset FRP : If you want to reset FRP (Factory Reset Protection) lock, then the Firmware (Flash File) helps you to reset it on your device.
[*] Reset Screen Lock : It also helps you to reset/remove Reset Screen Lock on your smartphone.
[*] Privacy Lock : The Flash File helps you to reset Privacy Lock on your smartphone by flashing Format All + Download.